Kylie Jenner Biography, Age, Daughter, Net Worth & More
Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.
|Full Name||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Profession||Model, TV Personality, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 168 cm
in meters – 1.68 m
in feet inches – 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 55 kg
in Pounds – 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1997|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School||Sierra Canyon School, Chatsworth, California|
|College/University||Laurel Springs School, Ojai, California|
|Educational Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Debut||TV– Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
Film- Ocean’s Eight (2018)
|Family||Father– Bruce Jenner (TV Personality, He changed his gender to trans women and is named Caitlyn Jenner)
Mother– Kris Jenner (TV Personality)
Sister– Kendall Jenner (Elder – Model & TV Personality)
|Address||A mansion in Hidden Hills, California|
|Hobbies||Photography , Horse-riding, Fashion designing|
|Controversies||• In 2014, Kylie Jenner filed a U.S. trademark application for the name “Kylie” asking protection for the term in connection with advertising services. Australian singer-songwriter Kylie Minogue filed a notice of opposition to Jenner’s application in February 2016. Minogue claimed that Jenner’s application will confuse audiences and adulterate Minogue’s brand as Minogue owns trademark registrations for the term “Kylie” across entertainment services and music recordings.
In February 2017, Minogue won a legal battle against Kylie Jenner over the use of their shared first name.
• In January 2016, she shared a controversial video on Instagram in which she was puffing on a vaporizer. Reason for the debate on her comment section was, some thought that she was smoking weed while others thought she was smoking a cigarette.
• In January 2017, makeup artist Vlada Haggarty accused Jenner of stealing her ideas to promote her cosmetics, such as the dripping gloss lip and golden fingertips. Jenner didn’t want to get into the legal battle, so she credited Vlada on social media.
• In July 2017, British artist Sarah Pope accused Jenner of copying her Neon Lip Art, as it was used to promote Jenner’s TV series ‘Life of Kylie.’
• In July 2017, photographer Michael Miller sued Kylie and Kendall Jenner over Tupac t-shirts images. According to the photographer, the Jenner sisters “misappropriated and wrongfully exploited at least two original photographs” as they highlighted their own faces and logos superimposed over images of Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac.
• In July 2017, just a day before launching her cosmetic collection ‘Kylie Cosmetics’, she posted a selfie in which she was wearing a sheer bra, which turned into an internet war between her fans and haters regarding ‘breast augmentation.’
|Favorite Singer||Miley Cyrus|
|Favorite TV Show||Keeping Up With the Kardashians|
|Favorite Food||Sushi, Mexican food, Fried chicken|
|Favorite Fashion Brands||Louis Vuitton, Dior|
|Favorite Restaurants||Mr. Chow, Sugar Fish, Casa Vega, in Los Angeles|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Ramsey IV (American Singer, 2008-2011)
Cody Simpson (Australian Singer, 2012)
Jaden Smith (American Actor, 2013)
Lil Twist (American Rapper, 2014)
Miles Richie (2014)
Tyga (American Rapper, 2014-2017)
InkMonstarr (American Rapper, 2015)
PartyNextDoor (Canadian Rapper, 2016)
Travis Scott (American Rapper, 2017-present)
|Car Collection||Mercedes G-Class SUV, Range Rover, Mercedes Maybach, Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Bentley Continental GT, Ferrari 458 Convertible, Rolls Royce Ghost, Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster
|Net Worth||US$1 billion (March 2019)|
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Main cast, 158 episodes|
|2010, 2013||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||2 episodes|
|2012||America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 18||Episode: “Kris Jenner”|
|2012||Million Dollar Closets||Episode: “Pilot”|
|2014||Deal with It||Episode: “Kendall & Kylie & Gary Owens”|
|2014||Much Music Video Awards||Co-host|
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||1 episode|
|2014||Ridiculousness||Episode: “Kendall and Kylie Jenner”|
|2015–2016||I Am Cait||3 episodes|
|2015||Kingin’ with Tyga||Episode: “The Life”|
|2017||Life of Kylie||Main cast|
|2013||“Find That Girl”||The Boy Band Project||Love interest|
|“Blue Ocean”||Jaden Smith||Herself|
|“Dope’d Up”||Love interest|
|“I’m Yours”||Justine Skye
(featuring Vic Mensa)
|2016||“Come and See Me”||PartyNextDoor||Love interest|
Awards and nominations
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Reality Star: Female
(shared with female cast of Keeping Up)
|Choice TV Reality Star: Female
(shared with female cast of Keeping Up)
|Choice Selfie Taker||Nominated|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kylie Jenner
- Does Kylie Jenner smoke?: Yes
- Does Kylie Jenner drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kylie is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, who grew up in the spotlight alongside her elder sister Kendall and half-sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.
- In her childhood, she wanted to become a talented dancer like her idol, Shakira.
- Instead of becoming a cheerleader at school like her sister Kendall, she opted for running track like her Olympic gold medalist father.
- When she was 18 years old, her mother financially cut her off.
- She was just 10 years old when she joined her family in their debuted unscripted TV series ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians.’
- In 2011, she earned a whopping amount of $100,000 just for allowing OPI name a nail polish line after her and Kendall.
- In 2013, the Jenner sisters launched a clothing line named “Kendall & Kylie.”
- In 2014, he was ranked #17 in Time magazine’s annual list among the 25 Most Influential Teens.
- The same year, the Jenner sisters released a science fiction novel ‘Rebels: City of Indra.’
- In 2015, her father, Bruce Jenner, publicly exposed his gender transition to a trans woman. Though she supported him, her family went to therapy.
- In 2016, Glu launched the Jenner sister’s Kylie simulation game on mobile that allows players to create and customize their character.
- She partnered with Bellami Hair to create a hairline extension called ‘Kylie Hair Kouture’ clip-in locks.
- She was gifted a Range Rover and a Mercedes Maybach on her birthdays.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are her style icons.
- She is lactose intolerant, which means her body cannot easily digest natural sugar found in milk and dairy products.
- Though she like chocolates, she dislikes chocolate cake.